Home › › Consult Details
Client Consult Problem Statement:
MNMs Client, One of the leading Tier 1 companies engaged MnM to understand current & futuristic market scenario for digital oil field market. To provide a detailed analysis of Global DOF market encompassing Competitor assessment and Customer analysis, Product mapping and Market sizing. The objectives can be further elaborated as follows:
- Analyze the Competitive Landscape for Digital oilfield market– Product, Business
- Assessment of Customers – Segmentation, Product Perception Mapping
- Analyze the market from supply to demand side to identify the gaps and understand the client DOF products positioning
- Estimation/forecasting of market size segmented by major BHI geographies, type of operation, competitors and customers
- Identify the various modes of Marketing Communications
- Methodology Adopted by MnM : MnM carried out this study through a combination of Extensive secondary research is backed up by multiple primary interviews done with various industry experts and stakeholders within target geographies. In order to study and analyse the DOF industry across various segments namely ‘Drilling and Evaluation, Completion and Production, Reservoir Development & Modelling’ MnM team undertook in depth study of available literature, and relevant websites which publish news and related articles on oil & gas industry. Also capture DOF implemented field for all the targeted geography. To develop a deep understanding of customer requirement, we have conducted survey polls across many oil & gas exploration and production companies. The aim of the poll was to determine the customer perception on product capabilities of different competitors within each segment of DOF solutions. In addition to this, MnM team has conducted multiple successful telephonic interviews with key opinion industry leaders that include C-Level executives to understand their perception of the current level of DOF technologies and solutions. By conducting detailed and informative primary discussions within these respondent categories across various functions, MnM analyzed current & forecast quantitative market information, and developed deep-dive qualitative insights into industry trends & dynamics across each of the target regions.
- Actual Solution Provided: -
- Most relevant competitors by product line, type of jobs/operations, client geographies and customer segments
- Complete competitive intelligence on product capabilities, various services offered, point of parity/differentiation
- Product gap in the market and compare the most relevant product parameters/features with client DOF solutions
- Competitors marketing communications/promotional strategy
- Analyse attractiveness of major regions to identify the growth markets for future investment opportunities
- The target customers segmented by applications and geographies and other critical parameters
- The gaps between the customer need (demand) and what is available in the market (supply)
After going through detailed market analysis and end-use scenario developed by MnM, its client was able to understand the gap between the demand and supply and was able to assess intrinsic market insights for its advanced product offerings. The granular set of information and recommendations shared by MnM assisted the client target customer and geography which resulted in its business expansion and revenue growth. MnM also developed valuable information for client to help understand the presence of competitors in the different geography.
Request Most Relevant Case Study for your business.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help you and your business achieve true results,
Get in touch with us
Vice President Semiconductor and Electronics
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense
Associate Director Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Energy and Power
Associate Director Healthcare
Vice President Information and Communication Technology
Associate Director Packaging Construction and Mining
Principal Consultant Chemical and Materials
Vice President Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense