HOME Analyst Briefings Analyst Briefing Presentation on the “Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)” to be held on March 19, 2012

Analyst Briefing Presentation on the “Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)” to be held on March 19, 2012

The CMFE practice at MarketsandMarkets is pleased to announce its Analyst Briefing Presentation on the “Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)” to be held on March 19, 2012. The briefing will cover an overview of drivers and opportunities present in the market. It will also cover the factors limiting the growth of PVA film for polarizer and water soluble applications.

PVA film is widely used all over the globe for packaging of detergents, dyes, disinfectants, agrochemicals, and polarizer applications. Apart from these applications, the PVA films are also used for embroidery backing, water transfer printing, and mold release applications.

Consumption of PVA films in water soluble applications is driven by factors such as growing awareness of end-users towards eco-friendly products, penetration of PVA films in detergent packaging, and government initiative towards green packaging policies. The major restraints identified are technological limitations, durability issues, and lack of technological expertise. The opportunities identified are introduction of new packaging applications, improvement in solubility of films, and resistance towards chemically active materials.

Consumption of PVA film in polarizer production is mainly driven by liquid crystal display (LCD) panel market since polarizer film is an essential part of LCDs. Increasing market share of LCD TV with respect to CRT and increasing average size of LCD TV are the main growth driver for polarizer raw materials. Currently LCD has reached to 80% penetration rate in CRT market and likely to occupy remaining 20% by 2013. Also, at present 32 inch LCD TV is the most popular size but will be replaced by LCD with 40 inch and more in few years. Increase in size allows rise in polarizer film consumption, so as PVA film.

In polarizer application, AMOLED screen is a threat to PVA film since the screen only uses one layer of polarizer film compared with two in LCD screen. Also polarizer is not an essential material in AMOLED screen so can be removed also. China and Japan, is the largest exporter in PVA films market.

The Polyvinyl Alcohol Films Market research report also segments the water soluble applications. Water soluble application is further segmented into detergent, agrochemical, water treatment chemical and dyes packaging, embroidery, and laundry bags. Market size estimations are provided in both volume (metric tons or square meters) and value ($Million) for current and future consumption.

About MarketsandMarkets

MarketsandMarkets (MnM) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.

M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.

We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com

Note: An email containing the Login Details and Time of the Analyst Briefing will be sent to you soon after your registration.

Analyst Briefing Form

Please fill in the Form to Register yourself for this Briefing
* First Name :
* Last Name :
* Email :
* Designation :
* Company :
* Phone: (Pls. Affix Country Code)
* Country:
* Area Code:
* Briefing Title: Analyst Briefing Presentation on the “Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Films Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)” to be held on March 19, 2012
* Please specify your custom research requirement in detail here :
  • Select all
  • News-Letters with latest Market insights
  • Information & discussion on the relevant new products and services
  • Information & discussion on Market insights and Market information
  • Information & discussion on our events and conferences
    • Select all
    • Email
    • Phone
    • Professional and social network (Linkedin, etc)
* Enter the text from the image
   to the textbox :
7 1 7 2 9  
Connect With Us

Follow us on LinkedIn  Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter 
Live Chat Support

US : 1-888-600-6441
UK : 44-800-368-9399

Search reports