The success of our clients speaks for our success. We have an ongoing relationship
with our clients who acknowledge that we can not only provide a head-start to any
given research project immediately, but also that we always respect our confidentiality
commitments. The high percentage of business that we get from client referrals bears
ample testimony to the quality of our research.
Core Consulting Practices:
- Compelling Business Cases
- Competitive Landscape & Benchmarking
- Economic Forecasting
- Industry-specific Technology Solutions
- Market Dynamics, Positioning and Segmentation
- Market Entry Strategies
- Market Sizing Estimations
- Opportunity Analysis
- Portal Management
- Primary Interviews
Benchmarking key buying criteria/unmet needs of B2B customers
Our Benchmarking is based on inputs from B2B customers or end user organizations,
specifically, on how they choose vendors on the basis of the following key buying
- Commercial (Business Model, Pricing, Premium, Value-Added offerings)
- Strategies (M&A, Geographic Spread, Distribution, Investments, Key Focus Areas,
Key Customer Targets)
- Operational Strength (Clientele, Patents, Distributors, Pipeline Products, Employees)
- Tactical - Best of Breed vs. Integrated Solution
- Market aspects (Branding, Market share)
- Value-added Service Offerings.
Devising Attack, Avoid and Defend Strategy
We help you in devising 'Attack, Avoid, and Defend' strategies to benchmark your
company against the competitors
- The Attack strategy will analyze your key competitors based on different parameters.
- The Avoid strategy will help you study similar offerings of your competitors.
- The Defend strategy will enable your company to identify and act on its weaknesses.