The success of our clients speaks for our success. We have an ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years; and our clients acknowledge that we can not only head-start any given research project immediately, but also that we always respect our confidentiality commitments. The fact that a high percentage of our business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
Core Consulting Practices:
- Compelling business cases
- Competitive landscape and benchmarking
- Economic forecasting
- Industry-specific technology solutions
- Market dynamics, positioning, and segmentation
- Market entry strategies
- Market size estimations
- Opportunity analysis
- Portal management
- Primary interviews
Benchmarking key buying criteria/unmet needs of B2B customers
Our benchmarking is based on inputs from B2B customers, specifically, on how they choose vendors on the basis of the following key buying criteria:
- Commercial (business model, pricing, premium, value added offering)
- Strategies (M&A, geographic spread, distribution, investments, key focus areas, key customer targets)
- Operational strength (clientele, patents, distributors, pipeline products, employees)
- Tactical – best of breed vs. integrated solution
- Market aspects (branding, market share)
- Value added service offerings
Attack, Avoid and Defend Strategy
Our ‘attack, avoid, and defend’ strategy will benchmark your company against its competitors.
- The attack strategy will analyze your key competitors on different parameters.
- The avoid strategy will help you study the similar offerings of your competitors.
- The defend strategy will enable your company to identify and act upon its weaknesses.