Home › › Consult Details
Client Consult Problem Statement:
MnM’s client who is a decentralized public entity of mixed participation (nonprofit, scientific and technical), which aims to develop and implement activities of Research, Technology and Innovation technology transfer processes in the agricultural sector and was interested in project involving “Assessment of Sapogenins paste market”. The key objective for the study involved:
- The market potential of Sapogenins paste (varying concentrations of hecogenin & tigogenin up to 95%) on both short & long term basis in China, Europe, USA and Mexico based on various ingredients it can substitute in Pharma, Food & other industries and thereby develop a robust strategy to penetrate into the market
- Market potential break up by application industry and by regions, intellectual property rights & patent analysis, value chain analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- Prospective customer analysis by application industry and region; annual consumption volume of existing alternatives, current issues in using the current alternatives, unmet need with respect to substitute based on parameters like price, performance, etc.
- Methodology Adopted by MnM : MnM carried out a detailed search of the public domain and its own proprietary & non-proprietary database on sapogenins paste market to orient the project, develop the industry structure including, manufacturers/suppliers, distributors, customers, associations, regulatory authorities and allied stakeholders. Also, in-depth primary interviews with various knowledge sources were conducted to develop key information required for completing the project. Major knowledge sources were manufacturers/ suppliers of existing alternatives which sapogenins paste can substitute, other participants in the supply chain of existing alternatives, potential customers of sapogenins paste for different applications, institutions (associations, regulatory authorities, etc.), independent consultants and industry experts. These interviews were used to draw out information such as substitution potential, possible concentration of sapogenins paste, major customers, end user industry demand, customer’s activity, future growth, etc. Similarly among regulatory authorities, associations and others bodies. MnM obtained detailed information on usage trends of existing alternatives, substitution potential of sapogenins paste, regulatory approvals required, cost implications, etc. Prospective customers of sapogenins paste in application industries synthesizing derivatives, hormones, steroids, food additives, industrial applications were interviewed to understand their usage trends, adaption level, current & forecast demand, etc. MNM interviewed at least three functions in each key customers to ensure that information is complete and accurate.
- Actual Solution Provided: - Through the detailed outcome of the study, we provided inputs on-
Market potential of the sapogenins paste by application industry and region. Current unmet needs with the existing alternatives were identified to estimate the market potential. Value chain analysis, cost implications and regulatory approvals analysis was provided to the client for sapogenins paste market. Prospective customer of sapogenins paste by application industry and regions were also identified with their usage trends, adaption level, and current & forecast potential demand for sapogenins paste.
MnM’s client was able to understand the market potential of Sapogenins paste on both short & long term basis in China, Europe, USA and Mexico based on various ingredients it can substitute in Pharma, Food & other industries and thereby would be able to develop a strategy to penetrate into the market. Also, the market potential was provided by application industry and region help the client to focus on the high growth applications and markets for sapogenins paste. The prospective customer analysis of sapogenins paste by application industry and regions will help the client to target them in future as their potential customers.
Request Most Relevant Case Study for your business.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help you and your business achieve true results,
Get in touch with us
Vice President Semiconductor and Electronics
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense
Associate Director Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Energy and Power
Associate Director Healthcare
Vice President Information and Communication Technology
Associate Director Packaging Construction and Mining
Principal Consultant Chemical and Materials
Vice President Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense