Home › › Consult Details
Client Consult Problem Statement:
One of the leading players in the medical devices market was interested in assessing the market for veterinary infusion pumps in the U.S. Some of the key objectives of this study were:
- To assess the veterinary infusion pumps market in the U.S. in terms of value (USD Million) and volume (# of units)
- To determine market size and growth rates of large volume veterinary infusion pumps and syringe infusion pumps in the U.S.
- To identify key players in the market and profile them on the basis of key product offerings and average selling price
- To provide market share analysis of leading players in the large volume veterinary infusion pumps and syringe infusion pumps in the U.S.
- To provide a list of key distributors of veterinary infusion pumps market in the U.S.
- To provide list of key customers of veterinary infusion pumps in the U.S.
- Methodology Adopted by MnM:
MnM carried out this study through a combination of extensive secondary research followed by primary discussions with Key Opinion Leaders in the U.S. Both, top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to arrive at the total market size for veterinary infusion pumps in the U.S.
Secondary research was also used to develop a list of KOLs in this market. This was later used to conduct expert interviews in order to fill data gaps, and validate information gathered during secondary research. This included experts from both, supply side (comprising of key players in the market, leading suppliers and distributors) and demand side (veterinary hospitals, veterinary universities and academic hospitals).
By conducting detailed and informative primary discussions within these respondent categories across various functions, MnM analyzed current & forecast quantitative market information, and developed deep-dive qualitative insights into key trends & dynamics of the veterinary infusion pumps market in the U.S. In total, MnM conducted 140 primary discussions for the purpose of this study.
- Actual Solution Provided:
Through this granular study, MnM analyzed the market dynamics for veterinary infusion pumps in the U.S., which included recent developments, competitive positioning, growth opportunities, key trends, growth drivers and restraints in order to arrive at the market size.
Detailed market share analysis was also delivered along with the list of key products offered by leading players in this market. A list of key distributors was provided to the client in order to enable them to select right partners in the supply chain. An indicative list of key customers for veterinary infusion pumps in the U.S. was also provided, which will help the client to target their sales efforts in order to maximize their revenue in the coming years.
- MnM’s client was able to understand the total market of large volume infusion pumps and syringe infusion pumps in the U.S., along with their growth rates over the next five years. This will enable client to focus on high growth product market.
- The client was able to understand the competitive landscape of the veterinary infusion pumps market in terms of key product offerings, average selling price of these products, and market share of leading players. This will enable the client to benchmark its products against portfolio of leading players in the market, and if required, modify its offerings in coming years.
- The list of key distributors for veterinary infusion pumps will enable client to tap right sales partners to increase their market presence.
- The list of key customers provided in this study will enable client to channelize their sales and marketing efforts towards highly lucrative customer segments.
Request Most Relevant Case Study for your business.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help you and your business achieve true results,
Get in touch with us
Vice President Semiconductor and Electronics
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense
Associate Director Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Energy and Power
Associate Director Healthcare
Vice President Information and Communication Technology
Associate Director Packaging Construction and Mining
Principal Consultant Chemical and Materials
Vice President Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense