Home › › Consult Details
Client Consult Problem Statement:
A leading provider of motor oil and automotive lubricants with over 300 service centers is interested to assess market potential for power generator market in Europe and Russia.
- To Estimate the Power Generator Market by Application ( Prime/base and Standby),
- By Power Range (400-1000 kw, 1000-2000 kW, above 2000 kW)
- By Fuel Type (Diesel, and Gas)
- By End Use (Agriculture, Mining, Power, Marine, Construction, Oil and Gas, Others)
- Also, to study the market trends driving the generator market in Europe and Russia
- Moreover, to define presence of the major owner operators, lease companies, and service providers in the power generator market across Europe
- To identify and analyze the different products offered by these companies in Europe
- To estimate the market shares of different generator manufacturers in Europe and Russia
- To identify various regulations and standards impacting the power generator market in Europe
- Methodology Adopted by MnM: MnM carried out this study through a combination of Extensive secondary research is backed up by multiple primary interviews done with various industry experts and stakeholders within target geographies. In order to study and analyze the industry across various segments namely ‘Strategic Assessment of Power Generator Market across Europe and Russia’ MnM team undertook in depth study of available literature, and relevant websites which publish news and related articles on power generation industry. Information was developed in the power generation market by various pointers such as trends in generator sales market, trends in generator demands by power rental service providers, trends in electricity demands, trends in power rental market, trends in used fleet market and opportunities and challenges .In addition to this, MnM team has conducted multiple successful telephonic interviews with key opinion industry leaders that include C-Level executives to understand their perception of the current level of market penetration. By conducting detailed and informative primary discussions within these respondent categories across various functions, MnM analysed current & forecast quantitative market information, and developed deep-dive qualitative insights into industry trends & dynamics across each of the target regions.
- Actual Solution Provided:
- Lube oil Competitors in the market
- Attractive market for genset (diesel and gas)
- Attractive countries for investment opportunities
- Complete competitive intelligence on product capabilities, various services offered, point of parity/differentiation
- Competitors marketing communications/promotional strategy
- The target customers segmented by applications in each geographies and other critical parameters
- The gaps between the customer need (demand) and what is available in the market (supply)
After going through detailed market analysis and end-use scenario developed by MnM, its client was able to understand the power genset market in the Europe and Russia region segmented by various countries. With the help of this study, client also understand the market size of diesel and gas generators by different power bands. Through demand analysis, client understand the demand of generators by different end use applications. The granular set of information and recommendations shared by MnM assisted the client target customer in each geography which resulted in its business expansion and revenue growth. MnM also developed valuable information for client to help understand the presence of competitors in the both the geography.
Request Most Relevant Case Study for your business.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help you and your business achieve true results,
Get in touch with us
Vice President Semiconductor and Electronics
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense
Associate Director Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Energy and Power
Associate Director Healthcare
Vice President Information and Communication Technology
Associate Director Packaging Construction and Mining
Principal Consultant Chemical and Materials
Vice President Automotive & Transportation
Associate Director Aerospace and Defense