Resource Center › Engage Forums › Top 10 Trends for 2017 in the Electronics and Semiconductors Industry...
Top 10 Trends for 2017 in the Electronics & Semiconductors Industry
The electronics and semiconductor industry is at the forefront of technology and continues to fuel numerous innovative applications across multiple diverse industry segments. Although the industry has grown continuously over the past several years, it has shown cyclical patterns with high volatility. This has compelled the stakeholders to have high degrees of flexibility to stay abreast with the rapid changes.
MarketsandMarkets is delighted to invite you to a webinar titled "Top 10 Trends for 2017 in Electronics & Semiconductors Industry", which will be held on February 8, 2017 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (EST). Please join our experts - Jagdish Rebello, Global Vice President and Sachin Garg, Associate Director as they discuss the top technology advancements that will drive industry growth in 2017 and beyond, new experiences and use cases, and the opportunities and challenges for the industry value chain.Specific insights that you will get:
- How will technologies such as virtual reality, quantum dots and interactive display, deliver better experiences?
- How will new memory technologies (3D XPoint), quantum computing and neuromorphic chips (deep learning) enable us to make faster decisions?
- How will smart cities, connected cars (V2V and V2I) and connected machines (Industry 4.0) open up new avenues for improved communication?
- February 8, 2017
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (EST)
Global Vice President, Electronics & Semiconductors
Associate Director, Electronics & Semiconductors
- Serving over 5,000 companies across 35,000 niche markets
- Coverage of the top 40 high growth niche opportunities valued at US$ 3.7 trillion and growing at CAGR of 17%
- Get insights into disruptive technologies that comprise 20% business today but will contribute 80% business in the next five years