RNAI Technology Market- by Application (Research, Therapeutics) - Global Forecasts to 2019
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- To define the global RNAi technology market.
- To measure the global RNAi technology market and its various sub-segments, this will include applications and products/tools.
- To identify the major driving factors and inhibitors
- To analyze the forecasts of the RNAi technology market and its segments.
- To identify the major stakeholders in the market and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders
RNAi (Ribonucleic Acid Interference) a system in live cells to keep a check on the active genes is the next promising technology in the field of biotechnology. The major classes of RNAi are micro RNA and small interfering RNA. RNAi is said to be the replacement technology for the existing recombinant technology in the field of drug discovery and therapeutics.
The RNAi technologies market has application in the areas of the therapeutics, research and development (functional genomics; metabolism), drug discovery and agriculture. The therapeutics application market is broadly classified into oncology, neurology, cardiology, ophthalmology and metabolic disorders. The major tools or products used in the RNAi application are software, libraries and vectors.
The major players in the RNAi market are Qiagen, Invitrogen, Ambion and these companies are also expected to dominate the market in the forecasted years. The market for RNAi is looking to be very promising with a double digit growth in the upcoming years and has a potential of outpacing the existing technologies such as Recombinant DNA and others in the post genomic era.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report will enable strategic understanding and opportunities in the RNAi technologies market. The report covers the following market segments.
- RNAi Application Market: Research and Development; Therapeutics; Drug Discovery and Agriculture.
- RNAi Tools Market: Design/Software; Delivery Based; Monitoring; Libraries
- RNAi Geography Market: U.S.; Europe; Asia Pacific and ROW
Each section of the report offers market data with respect to segments and geography. It also provides market trends with respect to drivers, restraints and opportunities. The report contains strategic section with respect to competitive landscape and market overview. The report will encompass more than 40 company profiles.
- Agriculture based industries
- Drug Manufactures
Growth opportunities and latent adjacency in RNAI Technology Mark