Chemoinformatics Market by Application (Chemical Analysis (Chemical Databases, Chemo Metrics, Molecular Modelling), Drug Discovery (High Throughput Screening, Lead Identification and Optimization, QSAR/QSPR), Drug Validation) - Global Forecast to 2023
Growth of the chemoinformatics market is primarily driven by innovations and advancements in the drug development process, advances in the computer technology, increased demand of personalized medicine. On the other hand, cost associated with the chemoinformatics software is one of the major factors restraining the growth of this market. Whereas emerging markets are expected to provide significant growth opportunities in this market.
The report provides an overall understanding of the global chemoinformatics market. This report segments the market on the basis of application and region.
On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into chemical analysis, drug discovery, drug validation, and other applications. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further divided into US and Canada.
A combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches will be used to calculate the market sizes and growth rates of the global chemoinformatics market and its sub segments. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns are determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources. All possible parameters that affect the markets covered in this research study will be taken into account, viewed in extensive detail, verified through primary research, and analyzed to get the final quantitative and qualitative data. Primary interviews with key opinion leaders will also be used to determine the percentage shares of each sub segment and the relative differences in growth rates.
Target audience for this report:
- Government and academic institutes
- Bioinformatics product providers
- Bioinformatics service providers
- R&D departments and contract research organizations
- Pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical, diagnostic companies
- Consulting firms
Scope of the Report
This research report categorizes the global chemoinformatics market into the following segments and sub segments:
Global Chemoinformatics Market, By Application
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemical databases
- Chemo metrics
- Molecular modelling
- Computer assisted structure elucidation
- Computer assisted synthesis design
- Drug Discovery
- High throughput screening
- Lead identification and optimization
- Adme-toxicology prediction
- Drug Validation
- Other Applications
Global Chemoinformatics Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- With the given market data, MarketsandMarkets offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Further breakdown of the chemoinformatics market into specific countries in Europe
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5)