Global Multiple Myeloma Drugs Market
- To define and intensively analyze the Global Multiple Myeloma Drugs Market.
- To identify and assess the market with respect to cancer drugs, currently available in the market and in the pipeline.
- To identify and analyze the unmet needs and the emerging opportunities in the cancer drug market.
- To analyze comprehensively each of the market segmentation with respect to market drivers, restraints and opportunities that is impacting the market revenues and trend.
- To quantify and evaluate the market revenues for each of the micro markets with respect to drugs attributed to respective geographies (North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World).
- To analyze and comprehend the core competency of the market players by profiling the companies with respect to their product offering, revenues, target market, pricing, pipeline products, patents and recent developments.
- To understand the competitive scenario by tracking an indicative strategy trend such as mergers & acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures etc. in the industry among the top market players.
REASON FOR DOING THE STUDY
2008 saw almost 12 million patients diagnosed with cancer. Despite, increasing technological advancements and research the deaths due to cancer were about 8 million people in 2008. Lung cancer accounts for the highest mortality rate. There has been a significant development in technologies and drugs/vaccines with respect to breast cancer, thyroid cancer, and pancreatic cancer therefore increasing the survival rates. However, unmet needs with respect to severe adverse effects and unconvincing safety data associated with these treatments are therefore, enhancing opportunities for market expansion of novel drugs that focus on improved safety and efficacy. With escalating awareness, Asian countries are increasingly demanding for novel drugs and therapies than ever before. The above factors are demanding R&D focus among the pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, compelling the market participants to effectively understand the key market dynamics, pricing issues, competitive scenario, drug pipeline and market forecast, to have a holistic perspective of the breast cancer drugs market.
Each of the section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for various geographic regions covering sub segments and micro markets. In addition the report also provides about 40 company profiles. Key market developments will be sourced from the top companies that are profiled. Secondary research will progress through both paid and unpaid sources. We will conduct primary research to provide in-depth understanding of the market.
TABLE OF CONTENT: MULTIPLE MYELOMA DRUGS MARKET
1. Market Overview
1.1. Multiple myeloma – introduction (causes of cancer, types & therapies)
1.2. Multiple myeloma prevalence, incidence and survival rates
1.3. Recent advancement in imaging technologies in cancer diagnostics
1.4. R&D focus of pharmaceutical companies
1.5. Developed nations vs. developing nations (diagnosis to therapeutics)
1.6. Focus areas: conventional vs. novel drugs
1.7. Emerging avenues in multiple myeloma cancer drugs market
2. Market Dynamics
3. Market Estimates (2009 to 2014)
3.1. Sales (by Brand)
3.2. Market Size
4. Reimbursement issues and regulatory environment
5. Market Structure (Market Dynamics, Market Estimates, Strategic Analysis)
5.1.1. Anthracycline antiobiotic
22.214.171.124. Melphalan (Alkeran)
126.96.36.199. Liposomal doxorubicin (Doxil)
5.1.2. Alkylating agent
188.8.131.52. Doxorubicin (Adriamycin)
184.108.40.206. Cyclophosphamide (Neosar)
220.127.116.11. Vincristine (Oncovin)
18.104.22.168. Carmustine (BiCNU)
5.2. Targeted Therapy
5.2.1. Proteasome inhibitor
22.214.171.124. Bortezomib (Velcade)
5.4. Dexamethasone (Decadron)
5.5. Prednisone (Deltasone/Orasone)
5.6. Immunomodulatory agents
5.7. Thalidomide (Thalomid)
5.8. Lenalidomide (Revlimid)
5.10. Arsenic trioxide (Trisenox)
5.11. Plerixafor (Mozobil)
6. Pipeline Assesment/Clinical Trial Products/Clinical Developments
6.1. PegIntron (Pegylated interferon alfa-2b)
6.3. Tanespimycin (KOS-953)
6.4. MLN 9708
6.5. SRT-501- 012
6.12. Actimid (CC-5013)
6.14. Plitidepsin (Aplidin)
6.15. Temsirolimus (Torisel)
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Key strategies – An analysis
7.2. Market share
7.3. Recent developments
8. Geographic Analysis
8.1. North America
9. Patent Analysis