Nebulizers Market - Global Forecast to 2024
The study involved four major activities to estimate the current market size for nebulizers. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market, peer market, and parent market. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size. Thereafter market breakdown and data triangulation were used to estimate the market size of segments and subsegments.
In the secondary research process, various secondary sources such as annual reports, press releases & investor presentations of companies, white papers, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, trade directories, and databases such as D&B Hoovers and Bloomberg Businessweek were referred to identify and collect information for this study.
The nebulizers market comprises several stakeholders such as nebulizer providers, medical device manufacturers, medical device distributors, healthcare providers, consulting firms, research and innovation centers. Primary sources from the supply side include CEOs, vice presidents, marketing and sales directors, business development managers, and innovation directors of medical devices have been considered. Demand-side primary sources include industry experts from the hospitals, clinics, and long-term care centers.
Market Size Estimation
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the total size of the nebulizers market. These methods were also used extensively to estimate the size of various subsegments in the market. The research methodology used to estimate the market size includes the following:
- The key players in the industry and markets have been identified through extensive secondary research.
- The industry’s supply chain and market size, in terms of value, have been determined through primary and secondary research processes.
- All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources.
After arriving at the overall market size using the market size estimation processes as explained above the market was split into several segments and subsegments. In order to complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics of each market segment and subsegment, the data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed, wherever applicable. The data was triangulated by studying various factors and trends from both, the demand and supply sides.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the nebulizers market by service, by device, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and industry trends)
- To strategically analyze various segments and subsegments covered in the study with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities in the nebulizers market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To profile the key players in this market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To forecast the market size of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, agreements, and partnerships in the nebulizers market
Scope of the Report:
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Type, End Users, and Regions
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
Briggs Healthcare, Besco Medical, CA-MI, De Vilbiss Healthcare, Feellife Health, FLYP, INVACARE, Omron, Philips Respironics, PARI Medical
The research report categorizes the global nebulizers market into the following segments and subsegments:
- Global Nebulizers Market, By Type
- Manual Nebulizers
- Pneumatic Nebulizers
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Mesh Nebulizers
- Global Nebulizers Market, By Device Type
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Long Term Care Centers
- Home Care Patients
- Global Nebulizers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
With the given market data, MarketsandMarkets offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolios of the top companies
- Further breakdown of the Rest of Asia Pacific nebulizer market into South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and others
- Further breakdown of Latin America nebulizers market into Brazil, Mexico, and others
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (Up to 5)
Growth opportunities and latent adjacency in Nebulizers Market