Plastic Compounds Market

Market Leaders - Plastic Compounds Market

The plastic compounds market size is projected to grow from USD 70.8 billion in 2024 to USD 97.3 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. The demand for plastic compounds is driven by factors such as increasing demand in packaging and building & construction industries, and rising adoption of recyclable plastic compounds.

The plastic compounds market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years due to the factors mentioned above. The key players in the market are focusing on developing innovative and new products to meet the growing demand. They are also expanding their geographic reach to tap into new market players. They have adopted various strategies to ensure long-term growth and strengthen their market positions. These strategies enable them to efficiently meet the growing demand for product, source, and end-use industries. Also, companies operating in this market, such as BASF SE (Germany), The Dow Chemical Company (US), LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. (Netherlands), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), Covestro AG (Germany), Arkema (France), RTP Company (US), and Westlake Corporation (US) adopt acquisitions, new product launches, agreements, expansions, collaborations, and partnerships to increase their market shares and expand their geographic presence.

To know about the assumptions considered for the study download the pdf brochure

BASF SE is a prominent chemical company operating globally across various industries. The company's offerings span six segments, including chemicals, plastics, performance products, functional solutions, agricultural solutions, and oil & gas. BASF has an extensive global footprint, with operations in over 80 countries and 352 production sites, including six Verbund sites. The company's products for plastic compounds include specialty monomers, functional additives, and engineering plastics like Ultradur (PBT) and Ultramid (PA). BASF SE's commitment to sustainability is evident in its strategic initiatives.

The Dow Chemical Company is a leading diversified chemicals company. It operates under the performance materials & coatings, packaging & specialty plastics, and industrial intermediates & infrastructure segments. Dow manufactures plastic compounds material under the packaging & specialty plastics segment. The company operates through its 98 manufacturing plants located in 31 countries across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa.

LyondellBasell Industries Holdings is a major player in the plastic compounds market. It is one of the world’s largest producers of polyethylene and polypropylene, the base resins used in many plastic compound applications. The company’s product range includes a wide variety of polymers, compounds, and engineered plastics, including polyolefins like polypropylene and polyethylene, as well as specialty compounds, masterbatches, and engineered composites. LyondellBasell Industries Holdings has announced expansion of its production facilities in the US, China, and Germany to meet growing demand.

SABIC is a leading petrochemicals manufacturer globally. Saudi Aramco owns 70% of the company's shares, while the remaining 30% are publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange. SABIC's portfolio is organized largely around the automotive, foam/lightweight, and pipe segments. It operates under three segments: Petrochemicals (chemicals and polymers) Agri Nutrient and Specialties. It offers plastic compounds under the Petrochemicals segment.

Asahi Kasei Corporation is a multinational entity that operates as a holding company providing monitoring, planning, and strategic management for its subsidiaries and affiliates. Its operations are carried out through the materials, homes, and healthcare segments. The company provides plastic compounds through its materials segment. It has worldwide operations, facilitating the efficient supply of products and services in various markets.

Related Reports:

Plastic Compounds Market by Product (PVC, PP, PE, PS, PA, PC, PET, PU, ABS), Source, End-use Industry (Automotive, Packaging, Electrical & Electronics, Building & Construction, Consumer Goods, Medical), and Region - Global Forecast to 2029

Mr. Aashish Mehra
MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
630 Dundee Road
Suite 430
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
[email protected]

Plastic Compounds Market Size,  Share & Growth Report
Report Code
CH 9044
RI Published ON
Choose License Type

This FREE sample includes market data points, ranging from trend analyses to market estimates & forecasts. See for yourself.

  • Call Us
  • +1-888-600-6441 (Corporate office hours)
  • +1-888-600-6441 (US/Can toll free)
  • +44-800-368-9399 (UK office hours)
©2024 MarketsandMarkets Research Private Ltd. All rights reserved Protection Status