MI Cloud allows all employees, regardless of rank, democratic access to cutting edge market research data. It helps B2B companies translate growth intelligence to revenue intelligence, enables teams and partners to collaborate on analysis, insights and decision making while identifying niche market opportunities arising out of disruptions. It also enables gathering of intelligence by taking advantage of proven and highly scalable data analysis and insights.
The client, a pioneer in 3D printing technology, is a provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing (AM) solutions to create parts used in the designing and manufacturing processes of products and for the direct manufacture of end parts. The company's products and services are used in different applications by customers in a range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, consumer goods, medical processes and medical devices, education, dental, and jewellery. The company offers a range of systems, consumables, and services for 3D printing and additive manufacturing. Its portfolio offers a range of performance options for its customers, depending on their desired application, as well as on the nature and size of the designs, prototypes, or end products they seek to produce. Its 3D printing systems are based on its FDM and PolyJet technologies. The company wanted to understand the market for selective laser sintering and stereolithography technologies for various applications in the North American market.
- Estimation of historical, current, and projected market size for stereolithography and selective laser sintering in North America (2016–2023)
- Estimation of market share, by end-user
- Decision-making process, buying criteria, and key stakeholders
- In-depth country-level analysis for identified key segments with information on growth factors, challenges, and competitive activities
- Identification and analysis of new and niche competitors with innovative and cost-effective solutions
The client has factored in the incremental revenues of $250 million in the coming two years after realizing the potential of Stereolithography and SLS technologies in the North American Market.