GTM STRATEGY TO EXECUTION
MarketsandMarkets Pathways to Success
Create a robust GTM strategy for new markets
- Are your existing teams insufficiently enabled to play in your new markets?
- Do you feel your expertise in 'Business as Usual' cannot be leveraged to identify your 'Right to Win' in new growth markets?
|Key Questions||What are we trying to accomplish?||What are the potential markets?||Where should we compete and what must we deliver?||What go-to-market approach is optimal?||What is winning worth?|
|Focus||Clarify desired outcome / objectives||Identify market attractiveness factors and 'as-is' situation||Understanding the opportunity to create deferential advantage||Identify and assess market channel options||The best channel approach|
|Inputs / Tasks||
|Outcomes||Goal alignment / validation||Verify the nature of the market opportunity||Determine how you will 'win'||Determine how you will 'play' (GTM Model)||Identify how you will measure results (metric)|
Why should you engage with MarketsandMarkets?
- Readily available insights around 30,000+ niche and emerging market segments along with interconnected ecosystem view
- Unique man + machine growth program model, allowing you to track real-time insights impacting you, your clients, your clients' clients, partners, and all interconnected markets impacting your key applications, use cases, and sub-verticals
- Establish seamless coordination among your teams with parallel support and execution for all concerned stakeholders
- End-to-end handholding until operationalized
Check out our Revenue Impact Story to uncover the strategies driving Measurable Impact.Download Case Study
MarketsandMarkets™ helped us draft and execute a winning GTM strategy for our analytical products in adjacent industries with $1+ billion incremental revenue growth
A $40+ billion analytical instrumentation company