Home › News Updates › Marketing Insights Director of Kerry Acknowledges Successful Partnership with MarketsandMarkets
Soumya Nair, Marketing Insights Director of Kerry, acknowledged the successful partnership with MarketsandMarkets, highlighting how the competitive intelligence tools in Knowledge Store have helped them grow and set them apart from their competitors.
Focused on emerging, high-growth niche markets, MarketsandMarkets, which is the world’s largest revenue impacting research and advisory firm has unveiled an advanced version of its cloud-based platform, Knowledge Store, which helps the companies to tap new and emerging opportunities in real time.
This interactive, cloud-based platform now offers a comprehensive collection of more than 30,000 high-growth, niche market segments across 12 industry verticals that are available on demand. It enables organizations to leverage lucrative opportunities and gain a competitive edge over their competitors, thereby helping them to identify emerging areas of revenue.
The new features of Knowledge Store include:
- Interactive dashboard for easy viewing and downloading of customized reports, tables, and figures
- Personalized growth opportunities in markets where the user is lacking significant presence
- Strategic insights on the interconnectedness of mega and industry trends across all major segments
- Competitive intelligence for long term strategic growth plans
- Company comparison functionality for evaluating high growth market portfolio of different companies
With the platform being continuously updated on the basis of new research studies, emerging markets, and insights from clients, more additional features and functions are expected to be unveiled later this year.
Request for your free trial of Knowledge Store: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Knowledgestore.asp
To know more on this, visit http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/05/prweb15491579.htm
Share this story
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help you and your business achieve true results,
Get in touch with us